How to Book a Group Study Room
This video will show you how to book a group study room in the McLaughlin Library at the University of Guelph.
Group study rooms are dedicated spaces in the library for current University of Guelph students and staff to work collaboratively on things like projects, presentations and exam prep.
You can book a room online up to 2 days in advance. Group study rooms are available for 2-person, 4-person, and 6-person groups. These rooms are not intended for individual study or for groups that exceed the room capacity.
- To book a group study room, go to the library website at lib.uoguelph.ca.
- Scroll down and click the “Book Group Study Rooms” link.
- Choose the appropriately sized room for your needs
- Click on a start time to begin the reservation process. Available slots are indicated in green.
- Scroll down and choose an end time from the drop down box Click on “Submit Times”
- Review the rules and conditions before clicking “Continue”
- Fill out the form with your name and University of Guelph email address An email will be sent to you confirming your booking. Keep this email as proof that you reserved the room.
Happy studying! Need more help? Get help via chat or email via the Library website, phone us at 519-824-4120 ext 53617 or visit the AskUs Desk
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.