How to Scan to a USB at the University of Guelph Library
This video provides instruction on how to scan to USB at the University of Guelph library.
This short Library video will show you how to scan to a USB at the University of Guelph library.
It's free to scan at the library.
- Press the "Scan" function button on the right side of the touch screen.
- Insert your USB key into the slot on the front left of the photocopier.
- Press "USB" on the touch screen
- Change the filename so it's easier to identify. To change the file name, press "File Name."
- Press "Clear."
- Ues the touch screen keyboard to type a new name for your file.
- Press "OK."
- Change the "File Format" using the drop down menu on the touch screen.
- Select PDF, TIFF or XPS.
- Open the lid of the copier and place your document on the glass surface.
- Or place your document face up in the automatic feed tray (up to 100 pages).
- Press "Scan."
- When you are done scanning, press "Job Finish."
- Don't forget to remove your USB key when the "USB device can be removed" message appears in the bottom left of the screen.
This concludes the Library Video on how to scan to a USB at the University of Guelph Library.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.